tomcat-users mailing list archives

From swimming_rabbit <swimming_rabbit2...@yahoo.ca>
Subject How to tell Tomcat to use an additional classpath other than web-inf/classes?
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 19:48:28 GMT

Does anyone know of a way to tell Tomcat to use an additional classpath
(other than WEB-INF/classes)  when loading an application? I've got an off
the shelf application that requires us to copy our custom classes into the
application's WEB-INF/classes/ directory every time we upgrade, which is
frequent. Ideally, I would like to put the upgraded files on nfs (which is
outside Tomcat folder) that Tomcat can pick up every time it is  restarted.