tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Default error page generation logic in tomcat
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 20:02:57 GMT
> From: Raghavendra Datt [mailto:raghavendradatt@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: Default error page generation logic in tomcat
>
> I have this tomcat running on linux and I don't find
> catalina.properties any where in the tomcat folders.

A red flag just went up.  Are you using a real Tomcat, or a 3rd-party repackaged version?
 If the latter, it probably has scattered Tomcat files all over the place, and will be prone
to numerous errors and stability issues.  Suggest removing the Tomcat you have and downloading
a real one from http://tomcat.apache.org.

 - Chuck