Hi !

I'm working with a cluster application using Tomcat-6.0.14 and I want to make session replication using useDirtyFlag=false in server.xml file (session replication to be made even the setAttribute method is not called). My cluster class name is org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster. When createManager method is called in this class, it creates a manager calling cloneFromTemplate method from SimpleTcpReplicationManager class. This method throws every time UnsupportedOperationException, so the manager creation process fails.
How can I resolve this problem ?

Thanks !