tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Posner" <cuco2...@gmail.com>
Subject HTTP 404 with a %22 at the end of the URL, what does it mean ?
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 22:43:09 GMT
I get this error message when I try to go from one jsp to another. For
example, I have a welcome.jsp opening page. I have a simple
Trail Reviews button that when I click it simply goes to another jsp,
trailReview.jsp.  At this point, the url is
http://localhost:8080/project-1c/trailReview.jsp?. Everything's fine so far.
Then, I have a button to enter a new review, which  would
go to another jsp page titled trailReviewNew.jsp . But when I click on that
button to go to the page to enter a new review, instead
I get
HTTP Status 404
/project-1c/trailReview.jsp%22  The requested resource is not available.
The %22 is probably what's causing that, but I'm not sure what
the %22 means in the first place.
    Can anybody please explain this to me ? Thanks,

Adam Posner