tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Alessandro Ferrucci" <>
Subject Re: Tomcat Newbie
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 19:40:44 GMT
This sounds like you're simply trying to deploy another webapp with the
context root of /dev.  Am I mistaken?

or do you want to put a folder inside the arsys webapp called dev, but want
dev to have its own context root?

Please explain in more detail.

Alessandro Ferrucci

Does your webapps directory look like the following: