tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Alessandro Ferrucci" <alessandroferru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Newbie
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 19:40:44 GMT
This sounds like you're simply trying to deploy another webapp with the
context root of /dev.  Am I mistaken?

or do you want to put a folder inside the arsys webapp called dev, but want
dev to have its own context root?

Please explain in more detail.

--
Signed,
Alessandro Ferrucci

Does your webapps directory look like the following: