tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Alessandro Ferrucci" <alessandroferru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Find out Who-I-Am for Realm User
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 22:08:06 GMT
What authentication method are you using?  I'll take a wild guess at form.
This thread provides a few workaround solutions for this:

http://www.theserverside.com/discussions/thread.tss?thread_id=32033

I suggest looking into writing your own filter and placing it above
SecurityFilter in the stack and intercepting the redirect made by the
security filter by subclassing HttpServletResponseWrapper.

--
Signed,
Alessandro Ferrucci :)