tomcat-users mailing list archives

From erica_...@pch.gc.ca
Subject Session sharing between two URLs
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 18:07:35 GMT
Hi all,

I'm wondering if there is a way to configure Tomcat to share session
between two URLs from the same webapp? I have an application with
billingual URLs and when users toggle between the languages the session
passed (using jsessionid) does not contain log in information and the user
is required to log into the application again. I have found a way to
change the Tomcat source code to allow this, or to store session date in a
context but I would like to know if it can be done another way? or has
there been a feature request for this function? Thank you!

Erica