tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Patrick Markiewicz" <pmarkiew...@sim-gtech.com>
Subject Isapi Redirector Question
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 18:54:10 GMT
Hi,

            I have a question about the isapi redirector.  I am using
Plesk.  On port 80, the redirector works fine.  On port 8880, the
redirector fails to retrieve the specified tomcat application and
returns a status code of not found for slash jakarta slash isapi
underscore redirect dot dll.  I've spelled out the path to the file
because the tomcat mailing list is rejecting my original more detailed
email as spam.

            Is there a configuration change that is necessary for the
isapi redirector to work on port 8880?

Patrick