tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Zhou, Yan" <yz...@medplus.com>
Subject how to set character encoding in Tomcat 6.0
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 13:25:07 GMT
Hi There,

With the default Tomcat 6.0, the following results in
"UnsupportedEncodingException", how do I configure Tomcat for different
encoding?

I am setting the response in my Servlet:

response.setCharacterEncoding("UTF-7");

Thanks,

Yan Zhou

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this electronic transmission is confidential
and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you
are not an intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of the information contained in this transmission is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
have received this transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (513) 229-5500 or
by email (postmaster@MedPlus.com). After replying, please erase it from your computer system.