tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ken Bowen <kbo...@als.com>
Subject Re: [New Behavior - Maybe]Connections timing out even with validation query??
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 11:52:01 GMT
So I changed the  1000*60 to 60000, and this morning, the site
responds properly.
Of course, this is kind of marginal science since a collection of
invidious daemons could
have lined up to hit the site every hour overnight.   But assuming
that these changes
are responsible for the correct response,  I'm unclear about what it
is in my situation
which makes them necessary.  Thoughts?

(BTW, if the correct behavior persists, I'll let you all know after a
week.)
--Ken