tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jonas Wagner" <>
Subject Re: Configuring DataSources using jsp: reload context.xml?
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 08:20:45 GMT
The problem is now solved, though in a somewhat unsatisfying way. I
wrote my own configuration file to store information about the data
sources, and now I connect to databases using DriverManager.

I'm still wondering about more elegant ways to do dynamical
configuration of data sources. Would it be worth it to file a feature
request for Tomcat, saying it should recreate the JNDI context when
META-INF/context.xml changes? Any other ideas?

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message