tomcat-users mailing list archives

From georgiu marius <mariusgeor...@yahoo.com>
Subject Cluster session replication problems
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 06:34:47 GMT
Hi !

I'm working with a cluster application using Tomcat-6.0.14 and I want to make session replication
using useDirtyFlag=false in server.xml file (session replication to be made even the setAttribute
method is not called). My cluster class name is org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster.
When createManager method is called in this class, it creates a manager calling cloneFromTemplate
method from SimpleTcpReplicationManager class. This method throws every time UnsupportedOperationException,
so the manager creation process fails.
How can I resolve this problem ?

Thanks !