tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hyatt, Gordon" <Gordon.Hy...@joslin.harvard.edu>
Subject issue 44494 (Requests greater that 8K being truncated)
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:32:46 GMT
By the comments in issue 44494, this bug appears to be fixed and is
planned to be released in the next update of Tomcat 5.5.x.  I've taken a
quick look on the Tomcat site and didn't find a release plan.

My question is: What, if any, is the timeframe for this next release?

I've been bitten by this bug and it appears that others (as evidenced by
the recent thread - Request Body Greater Than 8KB) illustrates that
users are still being bitten by this bug.

Thanks,

Gord