tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Toby White" <>
Subject Tomcat charset problem
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:53:45 GMT

I am a newbie in Tomcat so please be patient. =)

I have an application which uses apache tomcat to provide users with browser
To deploy it I copied a war file into webapps directory.

The application uses Cyrillic characters. If I use the windows-based tool
everything is shown OK.
If I use a browser and go to the application via tomcat all the cyrillic
characters are spoilt.

This is from the source code of a webpage -

Let me know if you need any more information.

Thank you for your help.