tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Matt Cosentino <matt...@yahoo.com>
Subject Tomcat on Windows Server 2008 fails to stop completely
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 21:49:03 GMT
I'm setting up a new server with Tomcat 6.0.16 running on Windows Server 2008 with version
1.1.14 of the native DLL.  When I stop the service it seems to stop, but the process does
not end.  I have to then end the process manually before I can start the service again.  I've
narrowed it down to the native DLL, since removing it seems to fix the problem.  I've used
the native DLL under previous versions of Windows, so is there some incompatibility between
the native DLL and Windows Server 2008?