tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Joe Walker" <...@getahead.org>
Subject CometProcessor and DWR
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 10:02:20 GMT
Hi,

It looks like servlet spec 3 is waaaay off. So I'm creating a implementation
of CometProcessor in DWR.
I've created a new CometProcessor like this:

public class DwrCometProcessor extends DwrServlet implements CometProcessor

But the event() method is not called. It just leaps straight to service().
Is there anything else I need to be doing (clearly I've changed web.xml to
point at the new 'servlet' using <servlet-class>
org.directwebremoting.servers.tomcat.DwrCometProcessor</servlet-class>)?

Joe.