tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tommy Pham <tommy...@yahoo.com>
Subject Tomcat 6.0.16 serving 40K jpg files
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 16:33:31 GMT
Hi,

I just start learning Java programming a while back and doing some tutorials/learning trails
at netbeans.org.  One of the tutorial using Visual JSF, http://www.netbeans.org/kb/60/web/fileupload.html,
I'm doing is not working as I think it should and I'm not getting any http error or Java exception.
 I can upload the image fine and it will display any jpg ~40k or less.  If the image size
is larger, it doesn't show.  I tried to browse the 40k+ image directly instead of the image
tag, it doesn't show also.  Does anyone know why is this?  I tried google for problem but
unable to find any.  The development platform is WinXP x64 JDK6 1.6.0_06, Tomcat 6.0.16. The
default installation configurations have not been modified.

TIA,
Tommy