tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Multiple websites in tomcat
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 21:43:13 GMT
Hi.

Yes, it is very strange.
But I am sure that when we will find the solution, it will seem very
evident..

First, adding a VirtualHost at this point would make it even more
complicated.  Now we have one Apache, and one Tomcat, and one mod_jk
worker between them that does not want to work.
Let's not add more elements before we find a solution to the problem we
have.

It is very strange that you get these messages about a missing URI map,
because in the jk.log file, starting from the end, I find a couple of
messages like :

[Tue Jul 22 16:07:32.999 2008] [19565:3079427792] [debug]
uri_worker_map_open::jk_uri_worker_map.c (427): rule map size is 2

[Tue Jul 22 16:07:32.999 2008] [19565:3079427792] [debug]
uri_worker_map_add::jk_uri_worker_map.c (387): exact rule
'/servlets-examples=ajp13w' source 'JkMount' was added

[Tue Jul 22 16:07:32.999 2008] [19565:3079427792] [debug]
uri_worker_map_add::jk_uri_worker_map.c (379): wildchar rule
'/servlets-examples/*=ajp13w' source 'JkMount' was added

So, it seems that he found the 2 JkMount, understood them correctly, and
stored them in his configuration.
But later, he says he does not have them.. mmmm.

I have about the same system here (Linux + Apache 2 + Tomcat 5.5 +
mod_jk + examples), and it works fine.
Let me set my JkLogLevel to Debug and get back to you.

It's a bit late now here in Europe, but now I am hooked.

André