tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Multiple websites in tomcat
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 23:00:54 GMT
For some reason, this thing does not seem to want to let you go through
port 8009 (or 8010), or it refuses to redirect these URLs.
Could you "refresh" the copy of jk.log accessible through the web page,
and your new httpd.conf ?

By the way, I can see your Tomcat examples pages also when I connect to
port 9080, and I also see the "Not Found" when I try with port 80.

Make one more change to workers.properties :

#worker.list=wlb,jkstatus
worker.list=ajp13w

Restart Apache and try again.

If that does not work, I have one more thing to try :
I assume you are accessing this server from a Windows workstation.
If yes, then do the following :
- in a command window, do
ping www.jaatmusic.com
and note the IP address.
- edit the file c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts and add the
following line :
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx  jaatmusic
(where xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the IP address you noted earlier)
- save the hosts file
- close and re-open your browser (important, to force it to re-read the
hosts file)
- try the following URL :
http://jaatmusic/servlets-examples

Do you still get the "Not Found" ?

(By the above, I am trying to see if we are really accessing the server
we think we are accessing).

Ravi Sharma wrote:
>  STEP 1 :
[...]