tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: Question about the connector Apache x Tomcat
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 18:43:41 GMT
Tan, Liao wrote:
> Forgot to say it is HP-UX, and in this link indicated, we didnt find...any other hints?
I seem to remember, quite a long time ago on this same list, in response
to a similar question, to have recommended that, for an HPUX system, you
have a look at the pre-packaged versions offered by HP on their website,
in the form of easy-to-install pre-compiled packages.
There exist several versions of the package "hpws", which already
contain Apache, Tomcat, mod_jk, SSL, and some more goodies, all in one
package, and all working nicely together.
I believe this would save you a lot of grief and a lot of questions.

In my experience, HPUX is a difficult platform to install software from
source or from separate pieces, because there is always some compiler or
some library or some other stuff missing when you try.  But the
pre-packaged stuff works nicely.

Look here for instance :

There is even a button "receive for free".  What else does one need ?

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message