tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lloyd Shimabukuro" <Lloyd.Shimabuk...@doj.ca.gov>
Subject Tomcat and SOAP
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 17:01:30 GMT
Hi,
I have a question regarding Tomcat and SOAP.  I am using Tomcat 5.5.  Is SOAP already part
of the Tomcat 5.5 installation, or does it need to be installed separately?

Thanks,
Lloyd

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain confidential and/or
legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized
interception, review, use or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including
the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.