tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: Tomcat + subdomain
Date Sat, 05 Jul 2008 12:27:02 GMT
ouzo wrote:
> I want the following.
> For example, my domain is and it has a subdomain
> How can I redirect the to another tomcat webapp??
your usage of the terms "domain" and "webapp" above is a bit confusing,
and makes it difficult to give you a usable answer. and may both be domains, or hosts
within the domain "", or one can be an alias of the other,
etc..  But in any case, "" is not a sub-domain of
Directing a request to one or the other webapp is not a question of
domain or host, it's a question of what follows the
""  (a webapp is an application, not a Tomcat
server).  Unless you are really talking about two separate physical hosts ?

Can you provide some more details about the configuration and what
exactly you want to achieve ?

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: