tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: mod_ajp and Load-Balancing Issue
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2008 22:09:38 GMT
Plana, Richard schrieb:

> [...]

Is that related to the error message you posted in the parallel
discussion thread, i.e. are the two things happening at the same time?
If so I would say a worker went into error state because of this (and it
keeps that state for some time) and all requests have been rerouted to
the other worker.

Regards,

Rainer