tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Performance Requirements
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 13:05:43 GMT
there is one criteria that I always use, and that is "user response time"
this can work for almost any webapp that has some sort of "real" user in
front of it.
50 to 100ms would be excellent and very aggressive, but it depends on
the app itself of course.
2-3 seconds for a complete page load is desirable

Filip