tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sameer Acharya <acharya_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Configuring DataSources using jsp: reload context.xml?
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 10:34:56 GMT
That may work for new datasources but could create a problem for existing data sources specifically
if they are already being used and have pooled connections. The existing pooled connections
may be in use by the applications too.

Restarting the tomcat after modifying datasource may be a better and simpler option.

-Sameer