tomcat-users mailing list archives

From tomcat ...@1bigthink.com>
Subject Re: Spam Score
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 19:00:01 GMT
At 02:38 PM 7/22/2008, you wrote:
>What is the tomcat mailing list spam score, and why am I unable to send
>my email to post a question?
>

>Patrick

Well, your first message that made it in looked like this:

So, apparently your mail server has a bdefective MX record, you don't
use SPF and your first message was in HTML. Your second message, that
made it to the group was not HTML.

Go fix that DNS! That's a BIG strike against your getting any mail
anywhere! I probably would have scored you higher for that!

Cheers!
Received-SPF: pass (athena.apache.org: local policy)

believed to be clean.