tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Ash <st2_gals_with_big_tits_and_hairy_puss...@rae-chorze-fwaz.com>
Subject Trouble getting Tomcat to start
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 01:05:05 GMT
Hello,

I am having trouble when I try to start the Apache Tomcat 6.0.16
Server.  I get a popup with the following message:

'Windows could not start the Apache Tomcat on Local Computer.
For more information, review the System Event Log.  If this is
a non-Microsoft service, contact the service vendor, and refer
to service-specific error code 0.'

I am running Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition v5.2 on
a VPS.

I have not been able to figure out how to get into the
'System Event Log' referred to in the error message.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
David