tomcat-users mailing list archives

From przytula_guy <przytula....@gmail.com>
Subject http status 404
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 18:20:54 GMT

I have tomcat 6.0.16 on linux installed for webfocus
the wfs installation requests a context approot for the applications - this
has been done
this directory contains subdirectories and below these files
when in wfs opening the dashboard, we see all the subdirectories, opening
these show the files, but when selecting a specific file, we get http status
404 : resource not found
this for all files in subfolders
the question : is the context enough to point to this top directory - are
all files in subdirectories included with this or do  we have to define more
?
I defined the context from the tomcat admin manager
the index file in the top directory can correctly be displayed.
Thanks for all update
best regards, guy pzrytula