tomcat-users mailing list archives

From stanlick <>
Subject JSTL problem in v2.5 web application
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 23:53:24 GMT

I just installed the new Eclipse Ganymede and Tomcat 6.x server and created a
dynamic web app.  I added the JSTL jars to the project and after much
fussing around trying to get the jars to actually deploy to the WEB-INF/lib
folder, I am getting this error when trying to use the core tag library c:if
as follows

<c:if test="${!empty}">

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /index.jsp(20,0) According to TLD or
attribute directive in tag file, attribute test does not accept any

This worked fine in previous versions.

Also, any idea why I had to muck around in the Java EE Module Dependencies
to get the two JSTL jars to actually copy out of the workspace?

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message