tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sameer Acharya <acharya_...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: tomcat with jcaptcha
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 06:47:49 GMT
Hi,

Directories and Web Applications are different things. In case of Tomcat , a directory is
created for each web application deployed on the server, all these go under the webapps directory.
so for example you have 2 applications say app1 and app2 running inside Tomcat then you will
see two directories under your webapps :

webapps

  - app1 (you can have directory under these, that will depend on your app. needs)

  - app2

You can create more directories under your application directory if you want , depends on
what your needs are. These are just directories under your application directory and not separate
Web Applications.

-Sameer