tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Help configuring Tomcat
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 18:08:28 GMT
> From: slytheman [mailto:citation_x11@hotmail.com]
> Subject: RE: Help configuring Tomcat
>
> I use eclipse with tomcat on my desktop and the site works ok on there

Somewhat irrelevant.

> I noticed that my tomcat on my xp machine had tomcat-dbcp.jar
> and copied it onto my linux server in the tomcat /lib/ folder

If your Tomcat installation on the Linux box did not already have tomcat-dbcp.jar, then your
installation is broken.  You should remove it, then download and install Tomcat from tomcat.apache.org.

Regardless, you didn't answer any of the questions posed, nor will placing tomcat-dbcp.jar
in any location correct the problem you're seeing.

 - Chuck