tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: i18n deployment
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 02:17:18 GMT
> From: ich eben [mailto:internetsux@hotmail.com]
> Subject: RE: i18n deployment
>

> Thanks for the advice, but it seems like only the
> application/context of the defaultHost is used.

Post your server.xml and any <Context> elements you have, along with where they're located.
 Look in conf/Catalina/[host] for potential additional <Context> elements.

Also try stopping Tomcat, cleaning out its work directory, and restarting.
 (If i change

> An other thing i've noticed is that my ServletContextListener
> is now called twice. Is this the intended behavior?

Yes, because the webapp is deployed twice, once for each <Host>.

> I've done the following steps:

Those steps sound good, but let's look at the actual .xml files to insure there's not a typo
or something else missed.

 - Chuck