tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: ContextListener executes twice
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 19:00:10 GMT
> From: Riaz, Bob [mailto:Bob.Riaz@Pearson.com]
> Subject: RE: ContextListener executes twice
>
> Does anyone know of a patch for this? I couldn't find one.

The bug does *not* cause the Listener to be executed twice, since the second registration
attempt is ignored; the message is purely cosmetic.  If you read the whole thread you'll see
that the double registration has been occurring in all 6.0 levels, but only recent ones started
logging it.

This isn't your problem.

 - Chuck