tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: [6.0.16] JNDI, MSSQL, context.xml, server.xml, web.xml, common/lib, DataSources, exceptions, configuration hell, vague tutorials, hidden documentation, lions, tigers, bears, oh my...
Date Sun, 06 Jul 2008 15:04:52 GMT
> From: Jason Cipriani [mailto:jason.cipriani@gmail.com]
> Subject: [6.0.16] JNDI, MSSQL, context.xml, server.xml,
> web.xml, common/lib, DataSources, exceptions, configuration
> hell, vague tutorials, hidden documentation, lions, tigers,
> bears, oh my...
>
> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/jndi-datasource-examples-howto.html

You would have saved yourself a lot of trouble by using the documentation relevant to the
Tomcat version you're using:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/jndi-datasource-examples-howto.html

Read the real doc first, Google second.  The doc links from the Tomcat home page are pretty
easy to follow.

 - Chuck