tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Make uploaded files survive to re-deploy
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2008 16:25:38 GMT
> From: Johnny Kewl [mailto:john@kewlstuff.co.za]
> Subject: Re: Make uploaded files survive to re-deploy
>
> Hi Chuck... always giving me a hard time... was actually just
> thinking, where the #!# is Chuck ;)

Supposed to be on holiday (July 4th and all that), but instead working while listening to
Wimbledon Radio on the laptop.

> Anyway... please have a look at this other thread as
> well..... Re: Tomcat 5.5.25 freezes

I think your idea about it being related to the session timeout is highly likely.  Unfortunately,
others have introduced complete red herrings.  (30 minute GC? Not bloody likely.)  Without
real data (e.g., thread dump, Wireshark), there's not much to go on.

 - Chuck