tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Johnny Kewl" <>
Subject Re: java_home in tomcat6
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 10:31:25 GMT

eg on NB if I want the webapp to use Java 5 and I want it to use TC 5.5...

On the project... right click properties->run --- pick the TC you want...
On the project... right click properties->lib... and pick the JRE you want.

On the server... the JRE used is in the Java Tab...

You never have to mess with a BAT... NB will start TC with the right JRE....

EVEN IF.... the service or BAT files are pointing else where...

Makes testing on various TC's very easy...

The only real POJO Application Server.
See it in Action :

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail: