tomcat-users mailing list archives

Subject SSL redirect issue -
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 18:45:55 GMT
I have setup SSL on tomcat & seems to be working fine-  however, on my
login page which I have specified in the web.xml with a security
constraint to use ssl - I have to submit the page 2x - the first does the
redirect to https:8443 then the second will actually submit the page.  How
do I configure it to submit the page on the first submit? Also, I thought
there was a way to have it not show the redirect in the Address field.

Here is my config:
        SSLEnabled="true" acceptCount="100" clientAuth="false"
disableUploadTimeout="true" enableLookups="true" keystoreFile=
        keystorePass="passwd" maxSpareThreads="75" maxThreads="200"
        port="8443" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol"
scheme="https" secure="true" sslProtocol="TLS">

Thanks for any help!

Janet Barbeau
IST/Phoenix Municipal Court