tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Slobodanka Dimitrijevic" <sdimitrije...@dirkzwager.com>
Subject How to run own java application within Tomcat
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 09:26:04 GMT

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Slobodanka Dimitrijevic [mailto:sdimitrijevic@dirkzwager.com]
Verzonden: maandag 2 juni 2008 11:24
Aan: users@tomcat.apache.org
Onderwerp: How to run own java application within Tomcat

Hi,

I have an Java application that I want to run standalone but also from
Tomcat.

This java application has a java class that make use of axis2 to expose
methods of this class as web service methods.

What I want is the following:

Scenario 1:

If I run my Java application as standalone application axis web service
methods are not available.

Scenario 2:

If I run my Java application from Tomcat axis web service methods are
available.

Can you please help me?

Thanks in advance.

Slobodanka Dimitrijevic

"The Maritime Information & Service Provider"

This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged. It is intended for use by the addressee
only.
If you are not the intended addressee, we request that you notify us immediately and delete
this e-mail,
and any attachment(s), without copying, forwarding, disclosing or using it in any other way.
Royal
Dirkzwager will not be liable for damage relating to the communication by e-mail of data or
documents.