tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ktou Ho <hk...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Singleton in Tomcat 6.0 not working
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 18:23:44 GMT

By the way, I was using the Eclipse 3.3, it integrated the Tomcat development tool. It was
the Eclipse add that line to the server.xml. May be we need to let them know about this.

Thanks
Elwin> From: Chuck.Caldarale@unisys.com> To: users@tomcat.apache.org> Date: Thu,
5 Jun 2008 13:15:03 -0500> Subject: RE: Singleton in Tomcat 6.0 not working> > >
From: ktou Ho [mailto:hktou@hotmail.com]> > Subject: RE: Singleton in Tomcat 6.0 not
working> >> > Did you mean I should just remove this <Context> element>
> from the server.xml?> > You should never have put it in there, so definitely remove
it. If you need to set the reloadable attribute, then put just this:> > <Context
reloadable="true"/>> > in the file META-INF/context.xml inside the webapp. Note that
setting reloadable incurs some additional overhead inside Tomcat, so it is normally not used
for production.> > The doc reference:> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/context.html>
> - Chuck> > > THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY
MATERIAL and is thus for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all computers.>