tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ktou Ho <hk...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Singleton in Tomcat 6.0 not working
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 18:11:47 GMT

I changed the package name. (by only removed the compay name), as I am not supposed to expose
the source code.

Sorry about that.

Elwin> From: Chuck.Caldarale@unisys.com> To: users@tomcat.apache.org> Date: Thu,
5 Jun 2008 13:08:14 -0500> Subject: RE: Singleton in Tomcat 6.0 not working> > >
From: ktou Ho [mailto:hktou@hotmail.com]> > Subject: RE: Singleton in Tomcat 6.0 not
working> >> > ---------- Filter---------------> > public class ElwinFilter
implements Filter> > -------------- web.xml -----------------> > <filter>>
> <filter-name>Elwin Filter</filter-name>> > <filter-class>>
> com.elwin.IMeraFilter> > </filter-class>> > Looks like you're not giving
us exactly what you are running. For example, both the filter and the RemoteDBConnections
sources omit any package statements, and the declared <filter-class> doesn't match the
name of the filter class. Your credibility just took a hit.> > - Chuck> > >
sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all computers.> > --------------------------------------------------------------------->