tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ktou Ho <>
Subject RE: Singleton in Tomcat 6.0 not working
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 18:20:58 GMT

It works. You are the best :>
Thanks a lot.
Elwin> From:> To:> Date: Thu,
5 Jun 2008 13:15:03 -0500> Subject: RE: Singleton in Tomcat 6.0 not working> > >
From: ktou Ho []> > Subject: RE: Singleton in Tomcat 6.0 not
working> >> > Did you mean I should just remove this <Context> element>
> from the server.xml?> > You should never have put it in there, so definitely remove
it. If you need to set the reloadable attribute, then put just this:> > <Context
reloadable="true"/>> > in the file META-INF/context.xml inside the webapp. Note that
setting reloadable incurs some additional overhead inside Tomcat, so it is normally not used
for production.> > The doc reference:>>
MATERIAL and is thus for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all computers.>