tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Noronha, Joao" <joao.noro...@logica.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat only responds to first request
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 17:38:27 GMT
I managed to solve the problem, by making 3 things, didn't figure out
which one did the trick:
a) commenting AJP connector (I'm using standalone);
b) changing port from 8082 to 10080
c) using -server option in JVM options

My guess would be option b)...

By the way, Eclipse is messing a little with Eclipse config (replaces
server.xml),
because I have the option "Run modules directly from the workspace"
unchecked.
Tip: If you change the configuration (server.xml) and want Eclipse to
use it, you have to delete server from servers list and add a new one.
I unchecked it because I want Eclipse to use the webapps in the Tomcat
directory.
I can also launch Tomcat from Eclipse and it is now processing several
HTTP requests.

Now when I want to debug, Eclipse is always "Starting...", checking why,
but I guess you would like the good news...
Cheers,
JN