tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Noronha, Joao" <joao.noro...@logica.com>
Subject Tomcat only responds to first request
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 10:47:10 GMT
Hi,
I started having this problems with Tomcat(s) in my PC a few days ago.

For bug purposes, I have a Tomcat 6.0.16 simple install with default
examples, no app of my own.
For any app Tomcat only gets the first request, showing DumperValve
request info.
The browser (either IE or Opera) generally does not show (keeps
downloading forever) one or two images, usually the largest
(asf-logo-wide.gif).

For a second or other page requests it does respond and does not show
any console output for DumperValve (does not get the request).

A second thread dump before closing the browser has a new thread waiting
on JIoEndpoint.
Even after closing the browser, which leads to closing the HTTP
connection - seen with procexp.exe -,
this new thread is still waiting on the same spot (I attach the 3 thread
dumps and dumper valve info between 1 and 2).

Where could it be the problem?
Tx4help,
JN

and inform the sender. Thank you.