tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ajay singh <ajaydhaba...@indofuji.com>
Subject Help in Tomcat 6.0
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 12:01:53 GMT
Hi,

I installed Tomcat 6.0, but whenever we run the JSP file, I am getting the following error:
------------------------------------
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP:

An error occurred at line: 22 in the generated java file
The method getJspApplicationContext(ServletContext) is undefined for the type JspFactory

with some stack trace.

But the same page, I am able to run in Tomcat 5.5

What could be the problem ? Please help me.
Or If you give me some sample page which runs in Tomcat 6.0, it will be fine.

Regards,
Ajay