tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: proxy_ajp
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 22:06:19 GMT
Christopher Schultz schrieb:
> Mark,
>
> Mark Dewey wrote:
> |    <Connector port="8090" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
> |               connectionTimeout="20000"
> |               redirectPort="8444" />
> |    <Connector port="8007" protocol="AJP/1.3" redirectPort="8444" />
>
> Is it possible that you have a firewall or iptables in the way? Can you
> telnet from the httpd machine to the app server over port 8007 (or 8009,
> depending on the server)?

He should definitely try that. But I find strange, that errno is "13",
which is EACCESS. The failing call should be connect() inside
apr_socket_connect(). man pages on my Linux/Unix systems consistently
tell me for connect():

EACCES Search permission is denied for a component of the path prefix;
or write access to the named socket is denied.

Hmmmm.

I guess this would be better discussed first on users@httpd.apache.org,
and if no solution comes from there open an issue against httpd in the
ASF bugzilla.

Regards,

Rainer