tomcat-users mailing list archives

From jan <j_ander...@btinternet.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.5: Why can't I see the applications?
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:43:31 GMT
Um, wow.

To answere summarily to everybody here - I did in fact install a
repackaged version, one on Gentoo, one on Ubuntu, and in both cases I
could easily get something up and running, but I couldn't get anything
else to work. So I removed them and installed the one I downloaded from
the Tomcat website - I found out in the end that I hadn't got rid of the
repackaged version from memory, not quite sure why. Once I sorted that
out it worked. Thanks for your help.

/jan