tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: logging with multiple web applications
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 13:50:55 GMT

Jamie wrote:
> That will be Tomcat version 6.0
>
> Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
>>> From: Jamie [mailto:jamie@stimulussoft.com]
>>> Subject: logging with multiple web applications
>>>
>>> Does anyone know how to configure Tomcat such that logging writes to
>>> separate log files for each web application?
>>>

>> Care to tell anyone what version of Tomcat you're using?

Now Jamie, just a word of caution : this guy Chuck sounds like he's nice
and wants to help, but don't get your hopes up, cause the next time he
might just tell you to go read the log4j documentation..
;-)

Ok, cheap shot.
But just to say that I'm listening too, just in case the answer would
help me understand how it works, and reduce my daily Tomcat logs to
monthly ones.

André