tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <>
Subject Re: GlobalRequestProcessor get Response time?
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 08:38:02 GMT
ubekhet wrote:
> Hi folks,
> Sorry for insisting this question, but I want to know how I can
> monitoring the Response Time for all requests coming for specific port.
> I used GlobalRequestProcessor and RequestProcessor for getting
> prcessingTime, but I not sure what's the differents between both. Which
> one I have to use for getting what I want?

GlobalRequestProcessor: one per Konnektor (=ThreadPool)

It contains the sums of request counters for all threads in this thread
pool (how many requests, errors, sum of response times in milliseconds
etc.) Usually those are what  you want.

In theory one per thread. Counters are the same, but contain sum for
requests handled by the respective thread. Those are not very useful,
because they vanish, if threads get removed and the conection between
them and threads changes when new threads get created.

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message