tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Moving from a very old Tomcat to a new Tomcat.
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 11:23:20 GMT

Pid wrote:
> André Warnier wrote:

[...]

>> With everyone's permission, I would offer to write a draft, but I
>> wouldn't have a clue as to how or where to publish this.
>
> Tomcat Wiki?

Well, I must be too dumb even for that.
On the page http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/HowTo , the first item is
quote

How do I add a question to this page?

Anyone may edit this page to add their own content. That is why this
page is part of a Wiki and not a hardcoded static file in the FAQ.

unquote

However, in the upper left corner appears the legend "Immutable page",
and I don't seem to find any button, link or whatever allowing me to
edit the page in question, add an item, whatever.

Am I using the wrong page ?

Thanks
André