tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Jconsole or JMXPROXY monitoring memory usage of the system
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 11:32:11 GMT
Hi.

May I take the opportunity and ride on the question below, to ask :
Is there some kind of general source of information, or registry or
repository, where one could find the answer to the question below, but
also get a list of already-developed add-on modules for Tomcat ?
I mean, when I need to find out if there already exists an add-on to
Apache for authentication via a post-gothic chocolate cookie server, I
can consult the list of add-ons at httpd.apache.org; and when I want to
know the same for perl modules, I go to www.cpan.org.
What about Tomcat ?

Thanks in advance,